Why: Always makes me laugh when I see this bag!
Why: Lots of snacks are blatant knockoffs, and these clearly borrowed from Swedish Fish, but at least they didn’t try to hide from it with this fun name.
- Gummy Candies (66 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (61 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
Why: I don’t think they make these anymore, but that failure surely can’t be because of the name!
- Onion Snacks (112 snacks)
- Garlic Snacks (107 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (32 snacks)
Why: The one from Serbia makes me want to munch right in!
Why: It just rolls off the tongue. You'd think that nobody could possibly come up with a snack name that's better than bacon itself — but they did!
Latest snack reviews
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips