Why: Always makes me laugh when I see this bag!
Why: Lots of snacks are blatant knockoffs, and these clearly borrowed from Swedish Fish, but at least they didn’t try to hide from it with this fun name.
- Seafood Chips (136 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (57 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (416 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
Why: I don’t think they make these anymore, but that failure surely can’t be because of the name!
- Onion Snacks (109 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (103 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (31 snacks)
Why: The one from Serbia makes me want to munch right in!
Why: It just rolls off the tongue. You'd think that nobody could possibly come up with a snack name that's better than bacon itself — but they did!
Latest snack reviews
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo