Why: Always makes me laugh when I see this bag!
Why: Lots of snacks are blatant knockoffs, and these clearly borrowed from Swedish Fish, but at least they didn’t try to hide from it with this fun name.
- Seafood Snacks (138 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (58 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (420 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (376 snacks)
Why: I don’t think they make these anymore, but that failure surely can’t be because of the name!
- Onion Snacks (110 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (103 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (32 snacks)
Why: The one from Serbia makes me want to munch right in!
Why: It just rolls off the tongue. You'd think that nobody could possibly come up with a snack name that's better than bacon itself — but they did!
Latest snack reviews
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat