Why: Always makes me laugh when I see this bag!
Why: Lots of snacks are blatant knockoffs, and these clearly borrowed from Swedish Fish, but at least they didn’t try to hide from it with this fun name.
- Seafood Snacks (151 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (63 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (430 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (384 snacks)
Why: I don’t think they make these anymore, but that failure surely can’t be because of the name!
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (104 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (32 snacks)
Why: The one from Serbia makes me want to munch right in!
Why: It just rolls off the tongue. You'd think that nobody could possibly come up with a snack name that's better than bacon itself — but they did!
Latest snack reviews
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint