Why: Always makes me laugh when I see this bag!
Why: Lots of snacks are blatant knockoffs, and these clearly borrowed from Swedish Fish, but at least they didn’t try to hide from it with this fun name.
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (70 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (63 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
Why: I don’t think they make these anymore, but that failure surely can’t be because of the name!
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Garlic Snacks (107 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (32 snacks)
Why: The one from Serbia makes me want to munch right in!
Why: It just rolls off the tongue. You'd think that nobody could possibly come up with a snack name that's better than bacon itself — but they did!
Latest snack reviews
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon